Dr. Kiran Somal is a part of the West Oak Medical Team. Currently, she is on leave and is expected to return in 2019 (date to be determined).
A few reminders about patient bookings with Dr. Somal:
- This is a one-time consultation with Dr. Somal
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment for registration.
- Please abstain from consuming alcohol or illicit substances on the day of your appointment.
- Please bring a list of all your current medications and doses to your appointment
- Your meeting with Dr. Somal will be one-on-one. If required, one immediate family member may join your assessment at the end to provide additional information.
- Dr. Somal does not complete assessments or applications for ODSP, WSIB, CAS/FACS, Employee Health or Disability Insurance, legal issues.
- Dr. Somal does NOT refill benzodiazepines, opioids, stimulants or medicinal marijuana.
- If you cancel or rebook your appointment with less than 5 business days notice, you will be charged $50 cancellation fee. You will be asked to sign agreement on arrival to your appointment with Dr. Somal